Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Simon Says "GO HOME!"

We have been hiding a little secret just to make sure it was official, but Simon is coming home!!  Thursday is the big day.  Molly & Clint had a goal of the 4th of July, which was all but laughed at by the surgeon at one point.  However, this little miracle man is ready!

Thank goodness for the shower we had a couple weeks back.  Clint and Molly are all prepared and ready!  Simon is coming home!
On a completely selfish note, we get to hold him now too!  Today my mom held him and she even posted on FB about it!  If you know my mom, she hates FB, must have been quite the moment!  So excited, we've all waited so long.

I am getting lots of e-mails if Molly & Clint need meals, etc.  I think this is great!  Feel free to e-mail me and I can keep you in the loop.  Let's see how things are for a while.  I think they just want to pretend to be normal...but then once that wears off we can go from there!  :)    My e-mail is bethbugner@gmail.com

I will be sure to post some homecoming pictures later this week!  Happy 4th!  Simon will be thrilled to celebrate his NICU independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment