Friday, April 20, 2012

eCard

Yesterday while in the NICU I noticed drawings from one of Aunt Shannon's friends' kids.  I also noticed an eCard, all of which Molly was loving to read and show off.  So I researched how to send the Conger's and ecard and here is the link https://www.akronchildrens.org/cms/get_well_ecard/index.html  I know many of you feel helpless on how to send your thoughts and prayers towards Clint, Molly, and Simon...here is an easy way!  :) 

Here is the eCard from my friend Audra to Molly, Clint & Simon, thanks Audra, so nice of you!   (oops it is sideways, I'll work on that.  But they hang right over Simon's bed)
Visiting afterschool and will post about his day!  I do know he is off Oxygen and Molly is spending the afternoon snuggling with him!  Simon also took 6cc of milk already today...that is double yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment