Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Under the lights

Tuesday, 4/17/2012
Today Molly was finally released from AGMC, a free woman!  Well, what this really means is she can now spend her days with Simon at the NICU.  The wait to get over there was more than painful for Molly, as we all know, getting released from the hospital takes far too long!  To keep Molly happy (and I love Simon) I walked over the ACH at my lunchtime and had a chat with Simon.  He was sleeping like a baby and under the lights. They say he is jaundiced, but he looked good to me!  The lights must be working.  His hair was precious today, looks like he already has more!  I prayed with him and let him know he just needs to grow bigger and stronger so the surgeons can fix his throat.  Keep praying, pray for Clint & Molly too, they need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment