Monday, August 13, 2012

More fun at the Simon Fundraiser

Thanks to Ron McAvoy our event was on the blog at St. Paul Church.

http://saintpaultoday.blogspot.com/


Here are a few more pics...I still have more to upload...



Here is Molly and baby Simon!  I have one of the 3 of them...and check out the St. Paul blog too!  (sorry Clint.. :)


Our raffle ticket tables were filled with amazing items!  Thank you to all who donated and congratulations to all of our winners!!!

 This is Mary Ellen and myself, we helped plan with the event with a few of Molly's friends too.  It was a lot of fun....but what a day!!

This is Simon's FAVORITE nurse from the NICU, Lindsay!  She attended the event with her parents!  I have to admit the NICU is an amazing place, but even better when she was there when I visited.  She just loves Simon so much...and everyone loves her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment